We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

14 hours ago, Mr X said:

You cant.

i know for a fact people using OBS and xsplit to stream on twitch but i want to stream on dischord with a 2nd gated app, anyone knows any way to do it?

Interesting because our software isn’t stream proof so I’m curious how you know for a fact that people are doing it when it’s not supported officially. If you know for a fact that people are doing it, why don’t you ask those people you know who are doing it?

I would love to know as well too

12 hours ago, Mr X said:

Interesting because our software isn’t stream proof so I’m curious how you know for a fact that people are doing it when it’s not supported officially. If you know for a fact that people are doing it, why don’t you ask those people you know who are doing it?

I would love to know as well too

now you got me thinking, the reason i dont ask my buddy is because he doesn't know I am using esp but they trust me enough to tell me they do. Anyways thanks for sharing that info sir. 

10 hours ago, Jose Roman said:

any word on if  we will ever get a stream proof version? 

No we do not do stream proof for anything.