We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

Email change cant activate subscription

I recently bought a renew subscription and hadn't received a activation email because gmail flagged it as spam but it wasn't in my spam folder or anywhere else junk/other so i made a protonmail account and made it my new email on here but I'm not sure how to make it resend the email to my new protonmail anyone know what to do?

I think I may have the same problem. I bought the New World and I have only gotten my receipt but no details about how to get the product

On 10/16/2021 at 5:17 PM, armand said:

I recently bought a renew subscription and hadn't received a activation email because gmail flagged it as spam but it wasn't in my spam folder or anywhere else junk/other so i made a protonmail account and made it my new email on here but I'm not sure how to make it resend the email to my new protonmail anyone know what to do?

Have you opened a ticket?

9 hours ago, perfektacr said:

I think I may have the same problem. I bought the New World and I have only gotten my receipt but no details about how to get the product

Have you opened a ticket?

• 3 weeks later...

that sucks i pretty much figured out mine mistake was renewing a previous subscription instead of just doing a new purchase i ended up sending another 150 usd of bitcoin to them for a new subscription 

I just got done making like 8 different accounts and email accounts because hotmail or GMAIl will NOT RECIEVE ANY EMAILS from this site. I finally tried protonmail and it finally worked. The admins of this site and cheat developers NEED TO KNOW that GMAIL and HOTMAIL have now blocked all emails from this site. You must use something like proton mail, I tried 5 different gmails and 2 different hotmail accounts, and still, never got an activation email or even an email to reset my password, emails from RING 1 are completely blocked by gmail or hotmail, I've only got it to work on proton mail so far, I checked SPAM, JUNK and INBOX on ALL email accounts and even re-requested the emails to be sent, still no emails. Use protonmail until this is fixed

Edited by johnnybegood

If you're having issues, especially with subscriptions/payments, the best way to get it handled is to open a ticket where staff can actually help you

We are fully aware, and we have no control over a email provider blocking us, so I'm not sure what you want us to fix. If you block a friend, that friend can't force you to unblock him.. Same concept.

On 11/14/2021 at 2:30 PM, Mr X said:

We are fully aware, and we have no control over a email provider blocking us, so I'm not sure what you want us to fix. If you block a friend, that friend can't force you to unblock him.. Same concept.

We understand you can't fix that, a simple notification before making an account would be just fine, it is a bit frustrating to create 8 different accounts and still not get the email, you go to great lengths to leave the banners at the top of the screen indicating the hacks are INTEL only, why not do a similar notification for this? You probably have a shitload of customers trying to buy your product but can never get the email, there is nothing on this site that warns users to use a different email other than HOTMAIL or GMAIL, adding a simple notification will solve all those problems at once, you won't get as many tickets for it, and you will increase sales because I'm sure some people give up immediately and assume your website doesn't send the email. I get it, 90% of your users are retards, but not all of us are, nobody is asking you to fix it, just warn people, add another banner, make a thread, put a warning before registration, probably take 5 minutes max. "I'm not sure what you want us to fix" Nothing. Put a warning and a list of known blocked email provider. Simple. What's even more frustrating is you can't even access the forums without an account, so you can't even ask the question or find out what's wrong, you can put in a ticket, like I did, but it went unanswered for days. If people can't register, they can't do anything on the site or forum, so their fucked, not knowing GMAIL or HOTMAIL blocks emails from Ring1. The ticket I submitted could have been answered in 5 seconds "use a different email provider, gmail and hotmail dont work" and I would have been fine, but it wasn't. Yes, I understand, most questions you receive are from retards who can't think for themselves, but this time you guys dropped the ball on this, how are these retards that buy your product supposed to know GMAIL and hotmail are blocked? 

Edited by johnnybegood

"BEFORE REGISTERING BE AWARE THAT HOTMAIL AND GMAIL HAVE BLOCKED OUR EMAILS, WE RECOMMEND USING PROTONMAIL UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.

Boom, that's all you need to do.