We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

Destiny 2 Cheating .ft Ring-1

• 1 year later...

could u help me purchase this my discord is RubberTwist#1900 it word mean a lot

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Guys just acquired this, but could i have a little help please. Where on the instructions on how to use the loader?

Do you put it on memory stick and launch before the game?

3 hours ago, !D3GeN! said:

Guys just acquired this, but could i have a little help please. Where on the instructions on how to use the loader?

Do you put it on memory stick and launch before the game?

No it does not need to be on a USB Memory Stick, you can launch it from desktop.  
Follow this guide: 

Ring-1 Setup Guide
This setup guide is to be completed before you open a ticket. Please follow the steps here if you are still facing issues #troubleshooting

EVERY STEP IN THIS GUIDE IS MANDATORY

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

○ Ensure BIOS is set to UEFI and your Windows is using the GPT Scheme
Check if GPT: open CMD - type diskpart > type list disk - Make sure there is an asterisk under the GPT tab
Guide on installing Windows GPT: #windows-gpt

○ Ensure Secure Boot is DISABLED in your BIOS
(IF you cannot find the disable option you will need to DELETE the security keys instead, refer to your motherboard manual or google your motherboard online for a guide)

○ Ensure Intel Virtualization (VT-X) is ENABLED in your BIOS

○ Ensure that you are running Windows OS Version 1909 or 2004

○ Completely disable Windows Defender
(Guide here: http://prntscr.com/kdb76d)

○ Uninstall all Antivirus software from your system
(Use Revo Uninstaller to remove ALL traces)

○ Disable SuperFetch & SysMain Services.

○ Ensure your computers time is synchronized with the internet.
(Guide here: https://www.groovypost.com/howto/synchronize-clock-windows-10-with-internet-atomic-time/)

○ Disable all OVERLAYS (Geforce Experience, MSI Afterburner, Xbox Gamebar, Discord, Steam etc)

○ Disable Windows Updates (OPTIONAL)
(Some new updates are not compatible with our loader when released. Disabling updates will ensure you don't run into any compatibility issues.)

Loader: https://ring-1.io/forum/files/file/1-loader/?do=download
Use your Forum Username & Password to login
Choose whether to Spoof HWID or Not, Press OK, wait for PC to restart, once restarted Log in Again.  Pick which game you wish to cheese on (only if you purchased multiple memberships). Launch Cheese, cheese will do its thing and say when its complete, then just the game. Hotkeys to access are below.
DEL (Open Menu) | END (Panic Key)

Edited by Brisk

Ok, thanks. Followed everything. But could not find security keys or secure boots options for my motherboard. Found something similar so i disabled that.

After doing everything I did get an error message with red circle white cross say "80" no idea what that is

Ok, thanks. Followed everything. But could not find security keys or secure boots options for my motherboard. Found something similar so i disabled that.

After doing everything I did get an error message with red circle white cross say "80" no idea what that is.

Definately cant get this working. Im stuck.

Ok i noticed my OS Version is 2019 Build 18363. Is this the problem? The other OS versions are very old.is this being updated? Looks like i wasted my money on this.

Look like it leaves with only one daft option. Grab an older Intel PC, and try and find an older OS. How do i do that?

8 hours ago, !D3GeN! said:

After doing everything I did get an error message with red circle white cross say "80" no idea what that is.

Definately cant get this working. Im stuck.

Ok i noticed my OS Version is 2019 Build 18363. Is this the problem? The other OS versions are very old.is this being updated? Looks like i wasted my money on this.

Look like it leaves with only one daft option. Grab an older Intel PC, and try and find an older OS. How do i do that?

Just has to be Intel PC with the Older OS installed, you just have to have intel virtualization enabled and safe boot disabled, if you are getting an error its related to something else.
Submit a Support ticket for further assistance, this is as far as I can walk you through, everything I have found I have had to search through forums, discords, and ask other Customers to resolve issues.
Good Luck with the cheese though my friend!