We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

I've heard Tarkov's anticheat sucks. People have been raging for months with no ban.

How long can I expect to last with Ring-1 EFT? Also, there's no risk of an HWID ban since it comes with a spoofer right?

Whoever told you that is a bit daft. You cannot last months while raging, in fact you’ll be banned rather quickly. When you’re raging, you’re going to get an astronomical number of reports and sooner rather than later; they’re going to clap your cheeks.

but yes the spoofer works fine to mask you

you'll last a long time if you don't rage, labs is quite dangerous as well because of the large amount of streamers, but in my experience RING-1 is much safer than other providers.

I have 500+ hours on this current account, I have a 17.2 k/d, just dont make it obvious.

I'm currently running an account with 142 day's on.   

image.png

• Cypher locked this topic

cheat's themselves having been going on for months without detections, with that said you cant rage like you use to man...so many reports on a new account your getting manual ban/added to the wave.