We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

Well cheat works. Got to use it 5 hours before manual ban it seems, didnt rage but was obvious aimbot few kills with how it tracked. 

got 10 headshots in before i was removed. Seems like they monitor the game nicely. At least the spoofer will come in handy so i can keep playing on different account.

Yeah you can get ~5-10 hrs before getting banned. Even just using ESP, this game is just too hot for bans.

Good thing accounts are cheap. Although, I would have liked to play a bit longer on each account.

Same problem here, I was banned four times. Each ban after exactly 7 hours of gameplay. Moreover, it does not matter whether you use an Aimbot or not. I played on 2 accounts with default settings software - ban after 7 hours. Played with spofer and silent aim with fov 10 - ban after 7 hours. I played only with ESP, also used spofer and VPN, played without aimbot - ban after 7 hours exactly. As if there is a binding by time)

Edited by Pickhers