We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×
Sign in to follow this  
whitez_wolf

Cant find matches after first ban

I bought the cheat from a reseller , everything worked fine for over a month with no bans ,then i got hit with a ban and i though yeah that was about to happen .I disk part cleaned as instructed and changed my hwid .Bought the game again and i cant find any matches on the new account  .Am i doing something wrong?Im guessing im shadowbanned

You need to use the spoofer and change your hwid seed every single time you load the cheat. But yes, not being able to find a match is a shadow ban

1 hour ago, Slasher124354 said:

@whitez_wolf Are you getting any fps issues, idk why but all of a sudden im not getting stuck on 20 fps with cheats and its fine without when before everything was fine

Yes this is also happening to me 

@whitez_wolf what features did you use to get banned? Also btw did you play zombies or mp, just trying to stay safe ty

On 12/20/2020 at 6:03 AM, whitez_wolf said:

is the cheat detected? otherwisee  im not sure how i got banned on a new account even though i changed the hwid seed 

If the cheat is detected you won't be able to inject in inside the game. There's a lot of factors that the game can shadowban you . Probably someone reported you in-game and got you HWID banned/Shadowbanned. The only solution for this using a spoofer and possibly changing your IP address and cleaning any logs MW left on your pc. But honestly HWID spoofer is the best solution which always works for me.

On 12/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, whitez_wolf said:

is the cheat detected? otherwisee  im not sure how i got banned on a new account even though i changed the hwid seed 

Did you check your HWID actually changed tho through the tutorial in the discord? 

Shadowbans often happen with reports from other players. I boosted to level 1000. Never cheated other than that or injected anything on my pc. I got shadowbanned after many reports. This was confirmed through support of call of duty.