We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×
Sign in to follow this  
pubgbadman

Day Z Review

As a fairly new player to Day Z and with new updates coming I wanted to get a bit of an edge on custom servers which is how I came across this particular Cheat.

The process for installing is pretty straight forward if you are technically minded which fortunately I am, however I can imagine some having  difficulties understanding the setup process.

To be honest I haven't used all of the vast array of features that are available such as murder mode and I don't really use the aim bot as just being able to see player locations is enough for me to get by.

Great Features

The tool for highlighting loot is incredible, on a server where I am trying to make as much money as possible this is a huge advantage for me and lets me make a ton of money to buy new weapons etc that cant be found such as they Cheytac. I can find pretty much anything I am looking for and the ability to select and deselect specific items is a godsend.

Character ESP is awesome, works with players upto 1km away which is the max render distance anyway, anything more than that would be over powered in my opinion. The radar feature is also a great addition and gives me an early indication that players are approaching.

Speed hack - Works great and does what it should however what I have found is that it kicks you if you adjust your speed to more that 2x and will require 2 attempts to reconnect. I would imagine this is deliberate to help avoid detection? This feature is great when building a base and slashes the time it takes to build. Also useful if you die and need to respawn on the coast but keep an eye on the radar for other players so that you don't run past them. Also be careful not to shoot when using the speed hack unless you want to get potentially banned, the fire rate also increases.

Always day hack - works flawlessly just make sure you come out of it occasionally so that your not shooting weapons that don't have night vision at night such as the cheytac.

No Recoil and No Sway hacks - work perfectly.

Needs improvement

Generally I think it all works well, however a couple of things that need looking at maybe?!

Feedback from other players that I am with suggests that when I am shooting my character is looking up to the sky regardless of whether the aim bot is switched on or not. At a guess I would say that because the aimbot is enabled by default on startup that is causing this issue. I would suggest that actually disabling all features would be useful and let the player choose which features they want rather than don't want to use. 

The ammo count option seems to crash the game for me every time I am yet to get this one working maybe this needs looking at?

Other Stuff

As this as an honest review I think its only fair to say that the payment processing at Ring-1 needs looking at and simplified.

I totally understand that in order to protect yourselves and the community and the hacks and that Bitcoin etc. is probably the best way to do this, however, the payment process you use does not make it obvious what is happening and why, and this week I have had issues with the payment not automatically renewing my hack. Its a bit frustrating as I have now had to purchase a 24 hour code whilst your support team look into it which means at present I am down approximately £12 on top of the payment I have made for renewal, the fees that the payment processor when using debit card are also a bit annoying and quite expensive and tbf this has probably meant I have paid almost enough for a month long subscription just for this week and I am still not renewed. So far though your support team have been great and fast to respond to my barrage of messages and have escalated my payment issue to management which is great. I see them on the forum tirelessly replying to messages so can't fault them at all.

If anyone is thinking of buying this I would say just go for it. I hope it continues to work through the Dayz update to 1.10

The Dayz cheat is advanced is very nice for fun legit play on modded servers. DONT Rage you will get banned!

Anyone figured why is that when aiming that you look in air for others? so anoying, i got baned on few accs becouse on moded servers admins are constantly araund, and on that point only i got baned, becouse i was looking at air but shooting straight:S

yeah you need to turn on magic bullet and only shoot when you are close to them, the other thing that works is if you turn the smoothness to atleast 3 if you dont want to use the magic bullet

Stream Proof not work too, and is ez for fix on DX11
Also have functions with instant crash like ammo counter

Sorry for the late reply just seen these comments,

I have stream proof working,

you need to use an older version of obs and run as admin.

you also need to load obs before the game in game capture mode.

works perfectly.

turning off no recoil prevents you looking up to the sky when shooting, you can still use no sway

I want this cheat so badly but dont have BTC currently, and you said something about a 1 day subscription?