We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

I want to run the D2 cheat, but each time I run the loader, it does some stuff, asks if I want to run the spoofer (yes or no doesn't matter) and then wants to reboot the PC. Once done it loads Windows but then nothing more happens. What am I missing?

31 minutes ago, SomeRandomPerson85 said:

I want to run the D2 cheat, but each time I run the loader, it does some stuff, asks if I want to run the spoofer (yes or no doesn't matter) and then wants to reboot the PC. Once done it loads Windows but then nothing more happens. What am I missing?

You need to enable virtual machine in the boot settings 

31 minutes ago, WarDaddy98 said:

You need to enable virtual machine in the boot settings 

Do you mean virtualization? I went back, saw it was disabled and enabled it. Ran the loader again, but no difference

After the reboot, run the loader once again and it should provide the option to load and then you can start the game like normal.

Just now, Pegasus said:

After the reboot, run the loader once again and it should provide the option to load and then you can start the game like normal.

yeah but then whilst playing ive been getting many crashing that i cant find a solution for

D2 soft crashes for me as well.  There are some suggestions that people have provided to attempt to minimize crashes, but nothing seems to completely eliminate it.  The code structure of D2 does not like hypervisors and I suspect that is part of the issue.  I have been able to go 2+ hours without a crash one time, but usually it soft crashes about every 30 minutes for me.

On 11/20/2020 at 4:06 AM, Pegasus said:

D2 soft crashes for me as well.  There are some suggestions that people have provided to attempt to minimize crashes, but nothing seems to completely eliminate it.  The code structure of D2 does not like hypervisors and I suspect that is part of the issue.  I have been able to go 2+ hours without a crash one time, but usually it soft crashes about every 30 minutes for me.

Do the same thing which made you run D2 for 2+ hours? What did you do tho?