We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

Exclusive: PRO Cheat released for Modern Warfare!

If a Cold War variant comes out for this, I'll definitely get it, although WarZone stuff will carry over apparently. 

On 11/9/2020 at 2:51 AM, admin said:

It is retard-proof. It is just checking the checkbox in the Menu and then everything is unlocked instantly ❤️

Do you get future stuff that come out in the store?

7 hours ago, line said:

Is it valid to not open the cheat device after all unlocked?

If you save it as a custom mod, yes you can use it everywhere, even on your XBOX or Playstation!

2 hours ago, polarbearhacker said:

if everything stayed unlocked without having to do blueprints for only some stuff then it would be worth the 500

Exactly, what am I going to do, charge $2 per recovery for a few skins lol....

This is a bit pricey unless it carries over and nonetheless, there is a tool available for this so.

I guess if I am going to critique it, I should give some candy for its users though.... Every time you equip a calling card, save it to Favorites then hit Randomize. Now you can keep those 10 Calling Cards (AND Emblems) to the account to sell ?

Edited by Beven
  • Sad 1
12 hours ago, admin said:

如果将其保存为自定义mod,是的,您甚至可以在XBOX或Playstation上使用它!

After I unlock it, the matches are all 350ms??

11 hours ago, line said:

After I unlock it, the matches are all 350ms??

image.png.7a3e9847cba8cb2b1598864582776182.png 

Seems all fine for me,  If you activated or equip any dev item's and you get caught, (by killing an actual IW Dev or someone of importance) then you risk a shadowban, 

14 hours ago, Krypto said:

image.png.7a3e9847cba8cb2b1598864582776182.png 

Seems all fine for me,  If you activated or equip any dev item's and you get caught, (by killing an actual IW Dev or someone of importance) then you risk a shadowban, 

Will shadow ban be unlocked in 7 days?

6 hours ago, line said:

Will shadow ban be unlocked in 7 days?

bans have been for like 2 day's up-to 2 weeks, it all depends on what IW gave you for the infringement. 

If this permanently unlocked everything without having to make a damn blueprint for everything you want, then this would be worth the 500 Euro/600 USD..

57 minutes ago, polarbearhacker said:

ring1 need to stop scamming, there's many people who offer unlock all for like $20 since its only blueprints, if there was such thing as making everything unlock all permanently to your account without having to save it then it would be worth $500

You understand this package is used so people can start-up their own service and sell it for $20 each? And so make money? This is not meant to be used on one account, although you can choose to do that of course, just not very smart financially ?

1 minute ago, admin said:

You understand this package is used so people can start-up their own service and sell it for $20 each? And so make money? This is not meant to be used on one account, although you can choose to do that of course, just not very smart financially ?

I think you guys should choose better wording as it is miss leading and incorrect. 

So when I unlock everything while the cheat is running it work but when I get back with out the cheat it dosen't work may you tell me how to keep everything open all the time without the cheat ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...