We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

Exclusive: PRO Cheat released for Modern Warfare!

The PRO version contains everything the regular version also has to offer only it has some game breaking exploits which we only want to make available to an exclusive group of users. For that reason, you can only purchase this cheat if there is a SLOT available for you!

How does it work?
You just tick the checkbox in the cheat menu and then everything is unlocked, you can make it into a blueprint to make it permanent! It is retard-proof and instant. Also there is no level requirement at all!

EXTRA FEATURE: UNLOCK ALL
Weapon camos
Operators
Weapon blueprints
Vehicle skins
Emblems
Calling cards
Watches
Kill moves
Unfinished Developer skins!

Since you can make a lot of in real life money with this feature and we keep this version limited to only 10 people, we ask a higher price than usual for our PRO cheats.

• Like 2

Well i would have got this if it was pushed out in early 2020 but its kinda late since ColdWar is coming out in a few days. If this will be possible for ColdWar i would gladly blow $1k on it.

I am very interested in purchasing this service, but I need some more information regarding the unlock process for the accounts. How is the unlock preformed and is there a video that exists with step by step instructions on using this tool? I am extremely interested in purchasing, I already have experience using tools like this and have a a market where I can already make sales using this. I need some help figuring out how this product works, I don't want to purchase and find out it's not at all what I was expecting.

1 hour ago, Loxi said:

I am very interested in purchasing this service, but I need some more information regarding the unlock process for the accounts. How is the unlock preformed and is there a video that exists with step by step instructions on using this tool? I am extremely interested in purchasing, I already have experience using tools like this and have a a market where I can already make sales using this. I need some help figuring out how this product works, I don't want to purchase and find out it's not at all what I was expecting.

It is retard-proof. It is just checking the checkbox in the Menu and then everything is unlocked instantly ❤️

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, admin said:

It is retard-proof. It is just checking the checkbox in the Menu and then everything is unlocked instantly ❤️

Is it permanently unlocked or is it just used for saving blueprints while everything is temporarily unlocked.?

1 hour ago, Overpowered said:

It is just used for saving blueprints while everything is unlocked while the cheat is running.

Don't know if we can make much money if it's not permanent.

7 hours ago, Ty Freddy said:

Don't know if we can make much money if it's not permanent.

Dont worry it is permanent 

so is it everything permanently or do you have to save bps to keep stuff and only have like the operators and stuff when the cheat is running? 

1 hour ago, oSicko said:

so is it everything permanently or do you have to save bps to keep stuff and only have like the operators and stuff when the cheat is running? 

You need to make it into a blueprint, which u can sell.

23 hours ago, RragnarokK said:

does this work if i have only warzone and not the full game?

Yes

1 hour ago, itsjustxo said:

So this is not a hard unlock where u can click unlock all button and thats it?

It is retard-proof. It is just checking the checkbox in the Menu and then everything is unlocked instantly

• Like 1
Just now, Teqzi said:

It is retard-proof. It is just checking the checkbox in the Menu and then everything is unlocked instantly

sounds pretty retarded 2 me so ill take it

• Haha 1