We only support Intel CPU's and Win 10. Our software will not work if you have an AMD processor! ×

We now support VISA and MasterCard in our store!

yea its very difficult to purchase now guys.

just some feedback. love the products

21 hours ago, LazzyD said:

Why did you guys stop using Wyre?  Bought from you several times with Wyre quite happily. Now there is only MoonPay and sorry but I'm simply NOT sending them a copy of my DL.  Both suggested EUR balance resellers do not respond to DM's. Feels like you have made it EXTREMELY difficult for people to purchase your product.

Interestingly, Wyre was an option again today and was able to proceed with a purchase. I don't know if this had anything to do with anything I said (unlikely), but regardless, happy to re-purchase and thanks.

So SendWyre uses your VISA to buy bitcoin? Can somebody confirm if they freezes your money and ask for ID?  Otherwise there isn't any legit VISA vendor in place, and with all hoops and barriers that you have in place, competitors definitely having an easy time taking my money.  Just saying.

Edited by Pago

Credit card SendWyre option is no longer available? I've seen it today in the morning??? Can you please add it back again?